As a Certified Electrical Contractor in Texas, R Squared Renovations, Inc. Offers
- Residential Electricians for New Build or Remodel Work in Homes & Multi Family Buildings
- Commercial Electricians for Retail Stores & Office Buildings
- Industrial Electricians for Manufacturing Operations
- Solar & Wind Energy for Energy Efficiencies
- Energy Audits to Reduce Energy Consumption (& Utility Bills!)
We have 20 years experience in the following, including but not limited to:
- New Construction: Residential, Single and Multi-Family
- Residential Remodeling: Service Upgrades, Knowledge of Wiring Methods of the Past
- Commercial & Industrial Wiring: Conduit Bending from ½” Thin Wall to 4″ Rigid
- Installation & Maintenance of Switchgear from 600v to 13,200v
- Back Up Power Generation, Motor Control Centers, Transformer Installation &
- Testing, Fire Alarm Installation, Trouble Shooting, and Non Destructive Testing
- Structured Cabling, Phone, Cat 5 & 6, and Fiber Optic Installations
R Squared Renovations, Inc. is Licensed and Insured.
You must check the status of any electrician before you hire them. There are a lot of unlicensed contractors operating illegally in Dallas Fort Worth and throughout Texas.
You can check the status of any electrician or electrical repair company in the state of Texas at http://www.license.state.tx.us/LicenseSearch/.
TDLR Contractor License #25623 TDLR Master License #179005
Click for Tips On How to Hire a Contractor.